About New Eagle
Welcome to New Eagle!
We are a control system integrator and supplier who wants to help you improve your speed and effectiveness to market. Our unique value proposition includes:
- The MotoHawk model-based tool chain for efficient development of unique and/or complex control systems.
- A high volume manufactured product supply chain available to small & medium volume customers.
- Use of our engineering team for product support or applications consulting, both short or long-term.
New Eagle presents a three pillar offering: tools to develop and integrate software, products, and engineering.
Our products include:
- Rugged Embedded Controllers
- Embedded Displays
- Telematics Control Devices
- Control System (Mechatronic) Applications including EV/HEV, Engine Control, Hydraulics Controls.
New Eagle's Talon Design Process
Incorporates best practices from a variety of disciplines, ensuring the final product delivers to expectations in performance and quality.
Contains elements which help manage
- Program timing, deliverables, and budgets
- System development and integration
- Software development
- Hardware development
- Change control
Designed to be scalable and flexible
- Works equally well for fast paced, low budget prototype projects and high volume production programs
- Flexible for adapting to the differing process and documentation requirements of a diverse customer base and regulatory environment
Phases of Development
New Eagle can support customers during each phase of a product's life cycle, from concept to production and beyond.
- CV (Concept Validation)
- Work with a customer to develop a pre-production prototype. We often build prototypes using our existing templates and libraries (i.e. Base Engine and Electric Vehicle Master) which speeds development. We usually build applications on hardware that is already production-ready. Alternatively, we can use a customer concept controller as a starting point for a pre-production intent prototype.
- DV (Design Validation)
- Work with a customer to develop a production intent design including diagnostics strategies and proper documentation. We begin proper Verification and Validation (V&V) of the control system and components.
- PV (Production Validation)
- Validate the process of the controls inside the system. We complete the diagnostics and develop solutions for manufacturing, service and support. We develop production supply agreements that confirm warranty and access to components and controllers.
- Product Support and Training
- Some of our customers want to lead the development process for controls, but do not have the resources to perform proper design reviews of software models, proper system verification and validation, and a safety assessment of both the system and the use of our controller - we can help here too. For more information, see our Support Policy.
New Eagle's engineering skills are focused in the following disciplines:
- Systems Engineering
- Control Systems Engineering
- Embedded Software Engineering
- CAN Networking
- Software Tool Development
- Product Training and Consulting
- Project Management
Engineering Solutions and Markets
New Eagle provides solutions for the following Markets / Applications:
New Eagle Webstore
New Eagle Webstore allows customers to purchase a wide range of products offered by us online. Should you need some help or additional information prior to purchasing, please contact us via e-mail or call us at our toll free number at 1-877-234-1410, Extension Sales or 1-734-929-4557 and speak to our experienced customer representatives. Please note that standard New Eagle terms and conditions apply for online purchases. Of important note is that our standard shipping time is two (2) weeks after order for part in inventory, and between six (6) to twelve (12) weeks for out of stock or non-inventoried items.
New Eagle Wiki Statistics
Total Number of Articles : 162
Total Number of Pages : 1,264
Total Number of Uploaded Files : 991